Friday, August 14, 2009

I swear it's back this time!




Many promises of getting back to updating the old blog but this time I mean it. The last year has been one grand adventure and I have many tales to tell. Many trails have been ridden, I mean many and with that was mass consumption of ale.

The bulk of the adventure started last July when I had a little incident disembarking my helicopter. Since then I have not worked a day in my chosen career due to any number of circumstances-Damn collapse of the economy- and a stint under the knife in December to repair a ruptured ACL... Again.

Full disclosure:

This desire to relay the adventures is also a shameless ploy to acquire free stuff and continue to do what I love best.

Just to get out there and ride.

So stay tuned... 24hrs from now I will be in the Chilcotins on the latest of my great bike ride hit list, which has also included a trip to Moab that was 20 years in the waiting.

No comments: